We are pleased to open our doors again beginning Friday, June 19th!
Below is an overview of the changes we have implemented in order to meet mandatory guidelines and keep us all safe and healthy:
- All hair services are by appointment only.
- Booking will be first come first serve. You can book online or email us, but please be aware, we need to block 15min out between each guest to sanitize, and on-line booking does not allow for that. We may call you to adjust the time by a few mins.
- We will be working under limited staff on a day to day basis, but we will also be open 7 days a week to accommodate the rush of appointments we are expecting. The new schedule is temporary, and we will go back to our usual work schedule as soon as allowed.
Salon Changes and Requirements
- The waiting area is temporarily closed, so when you arrive, please call to let us know you are here. You can either wait in your car, outside, or you can walk up and down Fremont street. When we are ready for you, we will give you a call.
- You will need to wear a mask when you come into the salon. We’d prefer a behind the ear style, but something is better than nothing. Please note, if you are getting a color service there is a risk you might get color on your mask. We will do our best to prevent it, but we want you to be aware.
- There is hand sanitizer at each station, and soap and water at the sink, if you’d like to wash your hands, just let us know.
- Beverage service is temporarily suspended, but you may bring in your own drink if you’d like.
- If you would like to purchase products, please let us know what you need, and we will grab it off the table for you.
We are so excited to get back to work, and cannot wait to see all your beautiful faces.
See you soon,
The Defining Image Salon Team